Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I missed while away in Canada....

Just a few days away from Singapore and I missed so many fun family activities!
Mateo always does a fantastic job keeping the kids occupied if I ever go out of town.
The family went to a song-writing guitar-playing Art event at the National Museum.


Amer and Christiane came to visit from Kuwait and Mateo took the kids with him for a swim and dinner out with the Al-Ansaris.  I would have LOVED to have seen them too!


I timed my trip so I wouldn't miss E&E's tae kwan do show, but they SWITCHED the date on me!  Bummed to miss it but Mateo was able to film for me.  
Both kids have a great love for TKD!






Lastly, I missed Ethan's twice-a-year soccer tournament.  The Canadian School won again!



Mateo is really so fun taking them for family day at the British Club with friend Whitman too:





No comments:

Post a Comment