Sunday, June 19, 2011

So many "lasts" for Cheryl and family


My dear friend Cheryl is moving back to the USA.
Her hubby Ben got his dream job teaching at WEE WHY WOO.
We have had a marvelous 2 1/2 years together exploring Singapore.
I'm so sad to see her go, but we definitely lived it up before she parted.
Here we are at brunch at Wild Honey for Rochelle's bday:


Bikman family farewell picnic at Mayfair park with all the people they love:



Squeezed in one more playdate with the three monkeys,
here they are playing Angry Birds for Gage's birthday.



We did a total tourist thing before Cheryl left....cable cars to Sentosa Island then visit to Underwater World.  It was a beautiful bonding day.





Samara Louise's last day in our home.  Kids got home from LAST day of school and we celebrated with AWFULLY chocolate cake.


Last night was spent together at Marina Bay Sands:


2 comments:

  1. This is such a touching post of your friendship with Cheryl. What makes it special is to know her myself. She is a truly amazing woman, mother and friend. It is also fun to have previously experienced the places you took Cheryl on her last days in Singapore. She left Singapore surrounded with love and affection. She will/has arrived in Utah to a similar love and thrill that they are in the states. A beautiful moment in your blogs...you will always cherish these photos as they bring back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crying because I feel so loved. I almost missed this post. I saw the arabian nights. I'd seen Zadian's before so I didn't realize this was here. I love you Sarah! I'm so grateful for all our time in Singapore and especially for this last week. We love you and your gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete