Thursday, September 8, 2011

Foodie Celebrations....

I love having friends who love to eat good food.
Here we are with Mark Oshida, AYoung Kim,
and the Soug Family.  We call it our Asian Club.
So of course we had Japanese Noodles....



We had a ladies lunch with our city peeps at the new Italian place by my house.
We love it there.  Rochelle made some beautiful cupcakes to celebrate my birthday with Jessie.


I love this Jessie girl.  Pure hearted and sweet.  Loved celebrating my birthday with hers.
If you think there is something wrong with this photo, there is.
We both miss Cheryl terribly.  (Trying to write short sentences Jessie style).



Another reason to gather for good food?
Mason's special blessing day.
I love this Mama and Babe photo.
Mason's a real sweetheart.
Will be sad to see this trio go home to Brizzy in Oz.



A lovely gathering at Rochelle's house...with Astrid, Mona, Kate and our families.
I love these JOYFUL women!




This gathering with my empty-nester peeps was very special!
Mary B has just entered the club with the departure of her 6th baby Michelle to college.
We had raclette lunch and chatted about life experiences, saying good bye to children,
and we just enjoyed our sisterhood.  Mary didn't want to be fussed over so we called it the
NON-MARY LUNCHEON....but it is nonetheless a very big milestone in a woman's life.



We did celebrate Kathi's summer birthday AND Skylar's summer 1st birthday!
Kathi returns to Texas  in Dec....again, another sad good bye.  
But when empty nesters go home it's a celebration.  
They are reunited with all their grandbabies they leave behind and miss so much.


3 comments:

  1. I'm just going to photoshop myself in there because that's where I belong and where I was in spirit! Love that you had the non-mary lunch for mary. What a wonderful woman. Wish we could have been at the blessing too. So happy to see the pics of it. ANd like Emily says, "party on you party animal!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I add to Cheryl...she needs to photoshop me into it along with her. A very thoughtful gathering of friends.

    ReplyDelete