Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My birthday boys.

Busy and full weekend celebrating my boys! Here's Ethan on his "real" birthday. All he wanted was a donut tower for breakfast and he saved some bday presents from Grammy to open on his special day. We have a new favorite spot called ISLAND CREAMERY. You get a free ice cream on your birthday so Ethan reminded us we HAD to go there. Here are the kids on Sunday morning egg hunting in our living room. We love Easter for all the eggs and bunnies, but for the deeper meaningful side of this celebration. I love how my kids are old enough now to grasp what Easter really means....finally! I can never celebrate any Easter w/ out my mind going back to my VERY favorite Easter in Jerusalem at the Garden of Gethsemene. Changed my life. We had a fun day of fish and chips with Kate and Lehi at their condo. Here's Ethan w/ their baby Mason. Great to finally catch up with them b/c they were away for a long time in Australia to show off this gorgeous babe. For Niko's delayed celebration for his turning three, we decided to do something HE wanted to do. Bowling! Niko woke up so excited to come down the stairs...he had requested a Ben10 cake, balloons and a transformer toy. I am always so happy to make this little guy happy! I love how he bounces everywhere, is pure energy, and loves sleep-kissing with his mommy! A birthday isn't complete w/ out celebrating with your friends! Here's Niko at playgroup (Crocodile Farm) outing. We enjoyed cupcakes and goodie bags.

3 comments:

  1. I can't get over the first photo of the doughnuts!!! WHERE on this island did you get those??? I need one! I LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to those doughnuts! Those look amazin sista! I want a doughnut cake instead of a real cake this year. Ethan knows what he's talking about...These are such great pics. You inspire me to do so many new, fun, Singapore 'out of the box' things!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is never a DULL birthday at the Furner home and these were no exception. I agree with other comments, I would love a donut tree for birthday. Maybe Howard's birthday. Definitely easier to get donuts here in the states. Niko's cake is fun to, at first I wasn't sure what he was asking for. Niko's got quite the "attitude" in that bowling pic....really funny, the little mugger, mugging around.

    ReplyDelete