Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Emily's Chocolate Birthday Extravaganza!

For Emily's birthday I couldn't think what to get her....what do you buy a woman who has everything? Well, Em and I have a common love of parties and photos...so a photo collage is perfect! It felt so high school making one but that's what I love about Em, we're so bonded like you are with high-school friends (that's a true compliment b/c I love my Ecolint girlfriends!) We headed up to the Chocolate Buffet at the Marina Bay Sands. We all got a little crazy eating chocolate! Here's gorgeous Em with her sweet little birthday cake. You think you will eat plates and plates of chocolate, but after eating 2 plates, hot chocolate and chocolate ice cream, I had to call it a night. Such a wonderful circle of girlfriends. Best. Birthday. Party. Ever!!! Did I mention that hanging out with "the Blondes" is so so fun?! I don't have enough pix with Debbie. Cheryl and I always feel like it's a "treat" to spend time with Debbie. She's either in Taiwan visiting the hubby or busy with work, YW and all the million great things she does in life. Debbie is a true, loyal friend who I'm so grateful for. She's pretty much perfect. After the choc buffet I drove her home and we ended up talking for another FOUR hours. I'll never forget our bonding chats, about cooking, love, marriage, life, YW etc.

2 comments:

  1. The photo collage was a perfect gift for Em!

    Thx for planning her party. Such a great Singapore memory.

    Chocolate+Friends+Best view of the city=Great Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am really behind in blogs...so sorry, but nice for now, just like a long visit with Sarah, family and friends. So you did the chocolate buffet. Now why would that surprise me? not What a fun birthday party, hanging out with blonds, I bet I would never have noticed that...really cute.

    ReplyDelete