Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A day out to Kusu Island

Still amazed that after nearly 2 1/2 years in Singapore, I'm STILL finding kiddie outings to try. I love it! What a grand adventure Singapore is. My fav days are when the kids have a day off. Here we are taking a garish Chinese junk out to Kusu island with new-friend Jonette and her girls. The kids had a blast going ALL OVER the boat and playing hide and seek; thankfully, we were pretty much the only guests on board.
I love making new friends! Jonette is a warm, deep, life-embracing individual. We bonded immediately, esp. because of our connection with the Hemming family back in Maryland. Kusu is a TINY island, here we are at the old Chinese temple and wishing well. Loved the hour ride along Sentosa Island...and seeing the CBD skyline. Zadian is my most quiet soul of the four, how I love him!

1 comment:

  1. What a 'fairyland' boat to cruise around in. So decorative and well kept up. Fun to have it with so few passengers, I can hear the loud laughter from here. This was a fun trip, and love seeing the backside of the hotel we were in...Yes, I will order four of Zadians anyway.

    ReplyDelete