Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Special time with Niko and Zadian

Mateo took Ethan and Ella skiing this week, so I get a very special week with my sweet Zadian and fun Niko. We miss the trio (Zadian esp. misses Ella, he said he loves her very much, misses her hair, and her family games the most) but we are making it a super-fun week together. I never thought mothering two could be so easy! Here's Niko full of smiles on the Dinosaurin' ride at Universal Studios. He just made the cut on all the rides as long as he's w/ an adult:



Zadian has had play dates this week b/c we don't have to run around to E&E's after-school activities. Zadian loves it!


A special one-on-one outing with Zadian to Sentosa Island where we rode the luge in the RAIN and ate lotsa chocolate at Hershey's and rides at Universal (again!).

A bowling swim party for cute friend Samara on her fourth birthday. I just love spending time with Mommy friends Cheryl and Jessie. Janae was so sweet to host at her place b/c they have an indoor bowling alley. My boys haven't stopped talking about it.


Niko + cupcakes = happiness



We go to playgroup every Wednesday, its tons of fun, Niko's highlight of the week. Today we went to Horse city to feed the bunnies and watch the horses at play...and pancakes are Picotin were YUM!


Our helper Alma is away in the Philippines, so Niko comes on my morning jog, he loves it....and he loves the monkeys.


I took Zadian and Niko to the Liberatores to celebrate Katie turning five. I just LOVE this Mommy/daughter photo at the rainbow party:


Zadian w/ favorite pal Jack:

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of the kiddos! Looks like you've had a fun busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize I was so behind in your blogs. So sorry I have missed them. The joy of your photos and family life would have zinged up our more difficult one. Love those cupcake teeth and smiles.

    ReplyDelete