Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun doesn't stop in this city!

I just have to blog this photo. I love the Bikmans! Cheryl is just all-around super talented, I learn so much from her, she does so much for me, I can't even count if I did I'd feel guilty, and I just want to eat up her two little girls b/c they are so adorable. And if you don't know Ben, you wish you did b/c he's one in a million.


There are so many things I love about Singapore, but ENTERTAINMENT is definitely top, along with great FRIENDS. In March there is restaurant week, a bunch of restaurants get together and do special menus w/ special prices....here's a group dinner w/ the Sloans, Brittons and Debbie F (hubby in Taiwan). Super fun evening, great convo of course!


We had a park outing with our Euro friends the Kempenears (Dutch) and the Guthiers (German). I just HAD to add this photo b/c Nick Guthier grew up with the Gaags, and don't you think he LOOKS like he's from the Gaag family?!




Firmenich had a really wonderful BRING YOUR KIDS TO WORK day. The kids got to do all sorts of neat things with flavors and perfumes, like mix their own hand soap, season their own potato chips, etc. Very well organized and the kids learned a lot!


The kids always love visiting Mateo's office....


I love hanging out with "THE BLONDES" as I call this wonderful circle of Singapore Sistahs. Here we are out to dinner for Korean....


Out to lunch at our favorite Spruce to celebrate Jane not so Plain's birthday....



And taking our kidies to Pedis. Niko has this latest craze that he wears button down shirts unbuttoned and he calls himself MICHAEL JACKSON!


Really cool having Marina Bay Sands in Singapore now b/c they are bringing in Broadway shows. Mateo took Ethan and Ella to see Lion King. They loved it! Mateo said the stage/set was
even more innovative than when we saw it in Broadway a decade ago.


My boys were invited to Carson's bday party, and since his Dad is in Entertainment...the whole crew got to go to DISNEY ON ICE....AND my kiddies got to ride in the special carriage DURING the show....WAY TOO COOL!



Here's super-fun Mama Becky who makes every day a party for her kids!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, when we were in Singapore, you were so excited about your Lion King tickets. Sounds like it did not disappoint. So special for children to see real theater, not the movies or internet. It transports them to another world through a new medium. They will always love the theater as you are exposing them to it at such an early age.

    I only saw LK once and that was in London....back row seat, but didn't care, it was so fun and vibrant, great music and staging.

    ReplyDelete