Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Dad's side of the family

Meet the De Guzmans....they are a colorful bunch!
All talented singers and dancers (that gene skipped my Dad and our family though)
and I know I got my social/chatterbox personality from this side of the family.




My cousin Ate Poching's girls are the CUTEST!
Muchi and Michi were so adorable with the kids.



I don't see cousins Ajijing and Madok as often as the others b/c they live further away in Caloocan city, so it was fab to catch up with them and their girls.


My cousin Luchie is the BEST! She just had her first - little Bettina.
We were at Luchie's wedding in 2009 and it's wonderful to see her as a mother now.


My Tita Malou (my Dad's little sis) is HILARIOUS! She is an actress and a drama teacher. We always laugh when we're with her. She's somewhat of a star back home so when we cruise around with her people come up for autographs and one time she had to imprint her hand in clay then sign it for a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment