Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Triple August Birthday Dinner with Dad and Auntie M.

VERY cool to have Auntie Malou visiting from the Philippines in August 
(she had a movie shooting in Barcelona).  We went to Luigia's Italian eatery.  
Most people wouldn't think anything of these photos but 
for Geneva it's a big deal to FINALLY have a restaurant that is kid friendly!

Here is Alma P, Auntie M, little sis Lisa, and my Mom:



Our helper Alma P was VERY excited to meet Malou b/c she's 
quite a well-known and well-loved actress back home, so she took 
lots of photos of her and with her.



My Dad turning 63:


Little brother Chris - the kids just think he's the coolest "teenager" though 
he's now actually a "man" at the age of 21 this November.


Little brother Mike with Carvie (the only 100 percent Filipina in law so far)
 and their number two babe Zen eating DELISH Itlaian.



Happy birthday Auntie M!  Such a cool aunt!


With little sister Alma H and cute Chris.  
I probably don't need to put "little" in front of
my siblings' name since Agnes was not in GVA
everyone is "little" compared to me turning 38!!


2 comments:

  1. I love seeing photos of your cute family! Yea for family time. Your dad is adorable. How fun that you have a famous aunt. I love it that Alma wanted to get her pic taken with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother Chris looks like a BIG party! FUN for your kids! All your relatives are just beautiful. I have a feeling that I will meet most of your sibs someday :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete