Monday, August 8, 2011

The Jorasse Telesiege Resto


Going up the telesiege to the Jorasse ski top is always my FAVORITE
outing while up at the chalet b/c we eat GREAT Swiss food up there
with an AMAZING view.  I love relaxing up there.





We did a special family hike in honor of the four-year anniversary for Parker 
Fairholm Bradford Memorial.  A beautiful day to think about the wonderful 
Bradford family.



Look at Niko's dangling feet, I hold on to that cute kid soooo tight so he doesn't slip through.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is four years...what a thoughtful remembrance to take this hike in pristine country. Hmmm I would be holding on tight to Niko and myself riding so high in the clouds!!! Yummy fondue? I feel like we have been at this spot but pretty sure we haven't, just something similar and just as memorable.

    ReplyDelete