Monday, December 24, 2012

Tanglin Snow and Christmas Parties


Only in Singapore!  
Tanglin Snow is so festive and fun.
Getting together with the 
Deans, Daynes, Sougs and Garners:
 




The Gatlin annual WHITE ELEPHANT party - 
one of my favorites!
Sadly, I have no photos of Justin and Michelle...
the awesome hosts.


With Michael and Lynn Wachtel - 
we sure love joking around with Michael.


Christmas Curry Night - I missed this event last year b/c I was on the couch in my first trimester.  Archana is from Kerala so she creates beautiful meals from South India.  Sumi is one of my sister's BFF and lives down the street from me - hubby Naveen was traveling.  New-friend Ghadra and Michael were a lot of fun too.  



Niko's favorite buddy Ocean turned four!  
We love the Dean Christmas Birthday party - 
always an incredible cake and great food:


No comments:

Post a Comment