Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween OVERKILL!

Sentosa Spooktacular was truly amazing!
I hate spook events.... HATE them.
But I was impressed....and terrified.


We had way too much fun with Dave and Jessie.
Dave was brave leading the way through each
spook house, Jessie and I were screaming next,
and Mate followed freaking out b/c
the monsters were grabbing him!


Here's Ethan at a Malaysian Mall.


Here's the pumpkin that Zadian designed on paper and
Mateo transferred and carved with him.


Here's Ethan's creation:


Ella planned and made lists and executed her first Halloween party.
I hardly did a thing but shop for food and prep food.
She organized games and activities.
That's my girl!



The best part of Ella's craft party was the ice-cream uncle showed up
on our street towards the end of her event.  Perfect timing.


This is my dear friend Jonette.
She threw a Haloween bash the Sat before Halloween.
Look at her sweet Mary Ester who said (b/c she didn't like her dress)
"I am NOT happy at my Halloween party"






The kids loved the donut game.



The parents loved that the kids paraded around the pool!



But the Pinata was definitely the highlight:


What's halloween in Singapore w/ out trick or treating in the Woodlands?
Here we are at Becky's house for dinner, ready to roll!
Daynes and Furner kids so excited to start the night.
Have you ever seen a cuter BYU cheerleader in your life?


Jocelyn, Becky and I with some of our kiddies at the Spencer home.


I thought the Sloans had such fantastic costumes.
Especially Reuben in his Puss in Boots.  
I love that kid.


My favorite two photos from Halloween:




2 comments:

  1. This is all way too much fun! Love the costumes. Wish I could have joined you for all the parties and events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mr. Zadian writing tickets for everyone. I love Niko's pumpkin. I love the costume pic of all FURNER'S attacking MOM and I love Ella's creativity. She has got your flair for friends and party planning! Great recap!

    ReplyDelete