Monday, May 2, 2011

Togetherness

Jonna and I never tire of Singapore learning...our tour around Balestier Road this week was a so much fun! I like the walking tours off the beaten path, especially when we stop to discover food favorites like Nonya Rice Dumpling being made.


We attended Shakespeare in the Park at Fort Canning. Michal and Anna came along too, I just love two darlig freshmen. They are so fun to hang out with!


Here's our thespian crowd enjoying a wonderful picnic before the show starts. I loved this play! Everything about it was well done.


I loved how the British Club went all out for the Royal Wedding. I didn't realize it was such a grand party in Singapore. All three restaurants at the Club were fully booked....here's the casual family verandah with TV screens everywhere.

The Mountbatten restaurant above was doing a whole formal affair - long tuxes, gowns, hats and all...


Like so many others, I loved seeing the magical moment Kate appeared in her gorgeous gown.


Here are my four little favorite people on earth. When we're driving and I look back at them, I can't believe how lucky I am!


Ben and Cheryl's pool pizza party for Labor Day was loads of fun! Love all these sweet friends!




1 comment:

  1. Late at night, snuggled in bed on I pad. Thought I would take a look and see what you are doing this week. Great week from pool parties to royal weddings. Didn't get to caught up in royal wedding but did think her dress was very regale..

    ReplyDelete