Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Danish Christmas Affair




We went to the Danish Seaman's Church at Mt Faber to enjoy the Annual Danish Christmas market. The church is a gorgeous black and white house. We loved it! We enjoyed our favorite abelskivers, beautiful Danish decorations, and the kids made lovely candle holders to bring home. Ethan was surprised when he learned Mateo was part Danish and he said, "You're telling me I'm American Filipino Swiss and NOW I'm also Danish??!! What else are we?!"

1 comment:

  1. Cute Ethan. He called me and brought this subject up a few weeks ago. I really had to smile. But also so impressed with his grasp of understanding his family tree. Zades with the crooked candle is priceless...you really can add a bubble caption above it with some fun words......

    Makes me happy to look at this red screen.

    ReplyDelete