Saturday, December 24, 2011

Parties! Parties! Parties!

I just LOVE Christmas parties!  Here are some of my favorite people in Singapore celebrating with our family and making the season so MERRY and BRIGHT!

Melissa and Randall's Sing-a-More is such a highlight to start off the Season because it's all about music, singing, and celebrating our Savior through music.  It was a delightful affair.




The Gatlin Christmas party was HILARIOUS because of all the White Elephant Gifts.   I am so glad that I passed my first trimester so I was well enough to bake my traditional Buche de Noel AND enjoy everyone's company.



We had Niko's playgroup over for a Kids & Mom Christmas Brunch.  Nine mothers and 26 kids squeezed into our home for cookie decorating, crafts and kiddie fun.




Probably one of our FAVORITE tropical Christmas activities is the magical TANGLIN SNOW with all its bubbles and glory.  Dinner with friends at Chilli's before really makes us feel like we're in America.











I love this Jane!  My kids adore Jane and Blake and having them on all our Singapore outings....we were laughing that we were at every single Christmas party together....guests changed...but Moores and Furners were ever faithful...  this photo represents having a NEW CAMERA and learning some great tricks from my friends already.  Malia and family below are so adorable - she's an amazing photographer and she's the talented one who took our photos and did our Xmas card this year.



Brooke and Stuart had Ocean's 3rd birthday party and Christmas party all in one....their apartment is so spacious (they're with the State Dept.) and perfect for entertaining!  My camera setting was left on manual by mistake, sorry for the blurry shots...still learning.






Christmas Adult Dinner Party at Jeff and Astrid's


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR SERIES OF UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!

    My favorite picture is you and Mateo in the snowfall @ Tanglin.

    It's been so great spending every night at a Christmas party with you.
    What will I do when this week is over?

    I'll be in serious withdrawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you improvised and covered your camera with a blanket!

    Now you have one more thing to add to your essential kit you always have in your handbag...

    P.S. With a short fixed lens my camera fits inside a gallon sized ziploc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh love all the photos! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Looking at these pictures is making me so homesick for Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWIM SUITS, SNOWFLAKES=SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete