Monday, February 7, 2011

A weekend away....to Singapore Marina Bay Sands.

Thanks to our friends Jennifer and Kyle who both work at Marina Bay Sands, we got away for a night w/ the family at the oh-so-cool architectural feat of three towers and balancing "boat" to enjoy great food and wonderful views. Here's the fam enjoying our latest craze Japanese Spaghetti - we LOVE it!



I don't know what it is about this photo but I think Niko is the cutest in it, and it occurred to me, I love being around Niko at this age so very much b/c I have actually never had a two year old w/out having a brand-new baby in my arms....so he's extra special!



Here are the kids at the infinity pool on top of the hotel....despite the cloudy/rainy weather, Mateo and kids STILL swam and jacuzzied away.


Visiting the Sky Park deck on the 57th floor, pretty cool views of the city.





The Sands is attached to a high-end mall so there's plenty to do, entertainment, shows, ice-skating and lots of eateries.


1 comment:

  1. That picture of you and Niko is DARLING! So glad you're able to enjoy some special time with him.

    Looks like you guys had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete